brighter eyes, day and night
• Look for a daytime eye treatment with mineral-based SPF in it to protect your eye area from UV damage – the number one cause of skin aging. Mineral-based SPF can be less irritating to this delicate area of the skin.
• Use products that contain skin-smoothing ingredients such as alpha hydroxy acids to help reduce puffiness and fine lines.
• To conceal the appearance of dark circles, reach for tinted, illuminating formulas.
• Apply a nighttime eye treatment to help rejuvenate and repair your skin while you sleep.
• Look for ingredients that target multiple signs of skin aging at once.
• Age Reversal Eye Complex contains Retinol and tissue-regenerating peptides to fortify compromised skin.
• Pat on eye treatments with your ring finger, which is weakest, for the lightest pressure.
• Apply from outside corner in to avoid stretching the skin unnecessarily.
• Avoid rubbing or being too rough, which can promote sagging.
shop all eye treatments